- 1. Introduction
- 2. Our Mission
- 3. Humans at the core
- 4. We ARRR
- 5. Our guiding principles
- 5.1 Leadership is defined by followership.
- 5.2 Everybody is an owner. Owners take responsibility.
- 5.3 Working backwards from the customer’s needs.
- 5.4 Speed is almost always more important.
- 5.5 Information should be available to everyone by default.
- 5.6 Anyone can always instigate change.
- 5.7 Disagree and commit.
- 5.8 Decisions are temporary.
- 5.9 Work is not a place or time, it’s something you do.
- 5.10 Results count. Process matters.
- 5.11 Machines are great assistants.
- 5.12 There must be a better way.
- 5.13 Achieve more with less.
- 5.14 Work is not the most important thing in life.
Decisions are temporary.
We take decisions to the best of our knowledge. Being wrong doesn’t mean our knowledge was never valid. We know that when we take decisions under uncertainty and in a constantly changing world, it is natural that knowledge and beliefs have expiration dates. When the context changes, assumptions may no longer hold and what has worked in the past might not work today.
As soon as we realize that we have to correct the course, we will. We won’t let our ego get in the way of reversing a decision.